The generation today has seen the advent of high-tech gadgets that eventually became essential parts of humanity. One of the best examples of these awesome machines is the iPad. The iPad is tablet computer that offer a lot of features. This machine can be used to play music, watch videos, read e-books, and a lot more. Ever since its invention, the iPad has captured the hearts of almost every person in the world. In fact, it has been one of the most top selling gadgets ever. After a few years, the same company that gave the iPad released the iPad 2. This has more features and has better qualities than its predecessors. However, with the new iPad being released in the public market, a big question became evident. Should a person replace his iPad 2 with the new iPad?
A lot of people are now faced with the dilemma between the new iPad and the iPad 2. Why is it so? Shouldn’t be a newer version better than a previous one? The problem is that this dilemma is quite complicated than what it seems. The new iPad might have a lot of features that people will like. However, there are also reasons why people might want to stick with what they have as of the moment.
Why You Might Want to Upgrade
The developers have released the new iPad because most people were not content with the iPad 2. The following are some of the upgraded features and the advantages of the new iPad.
- There are some who complained about the display features of the iPad2. Of course, its display is far more superior to that of its original predecessor. However, e-book readers and gamers are still not contented. The great thing about the new iPad is its crisp Retina display. It doubles the pixel counts that its predecessor offers. Gamers can feast their eyes on the high definition games that they could play. Aside from that, users who love to read e-books will have nothing to complain about. Of course, the backlit display will always strain the eyes after a while. Nevertheless, the pixel density will guarantee hours of enjoyable reading time. This Retina display is also good news to video lovers and web surfers.
- Gamers will definitely love the new iPad for its a5x’s quad core graphics. Although this processor is a lot similar to that of the iPad 2, it offers more high definition gaming experience that users will love. This makes the new iPad comparable with the other top gaming tablets out there. If gamers want to experience graphics that are a little bit better than what the iPad 2 shows, it is probably time for them to upgrade.
- One of the reasons why people hate the iPad 2 is its low-quality cameras. The developers might have not anticipated the demand for better cameras for the iPad. After all, who would expect that people would actually use big tablets for photography purposes? Nevertheless, the problem has been solved with the new iPad. It features a 5 megapixel lens that photographers will definitely love. This might not be enough for some but it is a lot better than what the iPad2 featured. The new iPad also features an illumination sensor which makes capturing photos ideal no matter how dark the scene is. Aside from that, the new version also features 1080p video recording which is very satisfactory for a lot of people. It also has an automatic video stabilization which makes video recording free from shakes.
Why You Would Not Want to Upgrade
- Of course, the new iPad is far more expensive than the iPad 2. If you think that you do not need to spend about four hundred dollars just to experience a few upgrades, you might want to stick with the iPad 2. After all, aside from the features that were mentioned above, there is not any difference between the two phones.
- There is only a tiny difference between the new iPad and the iPad 2. At first glance, no one would even notice that there is a difference. However, the newer tablet is a hair ticker than the predecessor and a bit heavier. You should not really expect much if you are looking for a better design. If a sleeker design is what you want, you should stick with the iPad 2 and wait for other releases from Apple.
- Of course, if you are not interested with the advantages of the new iPad, you should stick with your old one. If you have no complaints about what you have, why should you opt for something that practically looks the same? If you are not a gamer and you practically do not find any use of the iPad 2 camera, buying a new iPad will definitely be a waste.
The tips above will hopefully help you decide with your dilemma. In the end, you are still the final judge if you want to deal with your iPad 2 or upgrade to the new iPad.
VN:F [1.9.7_1111]Freebies Paradise,